Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well hello blog! back to talking to myself again, feels kinda weird now, considering the fact that i sort of abandoned this blog.



Oh well, today is a sunday. and like every other ordinary sunday, i went to to church. Today the church invited Rev Kim Sung Hae South Korea, wife of Pastor Cho who is the senior pastor of Full Gospel church in korea, the largest church in the world boasting tens of thousands of members. She had a really thick accent so i couldnt catch what she was preaching most of the time but anyway she seemed like an influential lady.



My comp blacked out AGAIN, because my sisters overused it so here i am at Old Town in the newly opened Ss2 mall. A very nice and well planned open-concept mall i must say. the only thing missing is a much needed cinema!!





i know its weird but here's me saying HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII =D with my kaya toast.



ps: imy. hope you enjoyed the show

No comments:

Post a Comment