Thursday, November 7, 2013

Artisan Roast HQ

Been seeing a number of pictures on Instagram on this place.

So when I came back from Sarawak for my mid-sem break, my friend suggested that we go here for a chit-chat, catch-up night. I jumped at the opportunity.

This simplistic, cosy, contemporary and rustic place is located at Section 13, Petaling Jaya, near DUMC.










The counter. The menu & price is displayed on the wooden logs above.


Brew Bar



We sat by the brick wall. That's my Latte on the table. Latte @ RM10


My friend ordered (hot) Chocolate @ RM10


The 5 of us. (including me behind the camera lol). Catching up with each other after we left Form6 and
sharing about our university experiences with each other.

Perfect setting and ambience for chit chats and some good ol' reminiscing.


Literally having a pillow talk.









I'm not an avid coffee drinker and therefore I don't have much to say about the coffee but I really like the ambience. As for the price, well, everything is expensive to us students haha.

One thing's for sure, I'll be back here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment