Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yesterday,i saw her for the first time in 4 years..
It was weird knowing that we were best friends 4 years ago and now we're almost strangers..
At least she greeted me and still remembers my name

We were best friends for 6 years and one day you decided not to be..
I never know why you did it..
I want to know what happened and why you did it..but at the same time i dont want to know

Well..i'll always remember you as my first best friend and the good times we had..

Anyways...as you all can see i changed my layout..im not a really a fan of spongebob but i thought this layout was cute :) and i know everything has minimized..so squint your eyes people! dont blame me for the frown lines though..lol

i know its seems pretty messy and troublesome at first but click the white strip on the top left side for my profile..the yellow strip for credits and links..pink strip for the chatbox, music and plurk..green strip for archives..

-out-
cant believe i said yes..ughh

No comments:

Post a Comment