Friday, July 3, 2009

I MISS...

This may sound abit weird but its just as best friends

I miss the time when I first started talking to you after seeing you in Daniel’s mv in VYC
I miss the time went I showed you the pic of me and Daniel
I miss the time when you screamed at it so loudly pn tan heard
I missed it when you were begging me to see the pic
I missed when we talked about it over and over again
I missed seeing your reaction whenever I gave you a Daniel pic
I missed laughing together with eddie
I miss seeing haiqal acting like tyra banks together
I missed asking Eddie to shut up together whenever he started singing Rihanna or Christina Aguleira
I miss passing notes
I miss insulting the toad and the parrot
I miss you asking me to go to Daniel events
I miss talking after every Daniel event that you go to
I miss you calling me just to tell me Daniel hugged you
I miss sitting next to you in tuition
I miss watching Macbeth together
I miss insulting willie wonka together
I missed it when we kena rotan during sej class
I miss you pulling me back whenever I wanted to move
I miss you trying to the big eye thing whenever I was moody
I missed it when you chased me out of your house
I missed it when we kept laughing at mei mei together
I missed when we couldn’t concentrate on studying because of mei mei
I miss us laughing at your chicken little doll because he looks like mei mei
I missed watching nu peng you over and over again
I miss bitching and bimbo-ing together with eddie
I miss laughing together at eddie whenever he talked about her
I miss hitting your head for no reason
I miss sitting behind you in assembly
I miss kap-ing Philip together during pjk
I missed it when I was forced to see the thousand pics of Daniel
I missed it when we were in sunway
I missed laughing at the gym instructor
I missed it when we screamed when we saw the lee hom poster in the video shop till the workers were laughing at us
I miss laughing when that lady told you ‘no hell,only heaven’
I miss talking about the deaf people when they were smiling at us
I missed it when you scolded me for reading
I missed it when we were in dreamworld
I missed it when we watched step up together
I miss going to your house during the hols
I miss the time where “the monk” punked us that he was a lesbian
I missed it when we were planning to go to daniel’s house
I miss seeing lee hom at sg wang together
I missed screaming together when he waved at us
I miss you ranting about how you are mrs.daniel
I miss asking you to shutup whenever you started singing daniel’s song
I miss throwing the book at your head
I miss you turning back to chat
I miss insulting the babi teacher that wears pink
I miss you being dramatic by screaming when you only dropped a ruler
I miss getting nervous for Digi Celebriteen with you and eddie
I miss kap-ing that cute guy there-joseph
I miss eating at dragon-I with eddie together
I miss laughing at Eddie when he modeled down the bowling alley
I missed it when you screamed in mph when you saw a hot pic of wu chun and everyone was staring at you
I miss you randomly hitting my head
I miss the awkward moment when you and kye e were sitting next to me
I missed talking to you for hours on the phone
I miss hanging up on you
I miss sneaking out during midnight just to chat about the problems
I missed it when you cried just because you saw a couple together at wong kok
I miss playing games at cc together
I missed it when oma asked you to stop eating potato chips
I missed it when you threw up after a drink
I miss taking care of you when you had fever
I missed it when we were at the poolside on the chair staring up at the sky and talking about life
I miss going up to the 25th floor
I missed it when we ran down screaming like sakai’s when lee hom said hi
I missed form 3
I miss laughing about ben

I missed it when you called me just because you saw him
I missed laughing at you when that man kept smiling and looking at you in the café
I miss counting the amount of security guards at the jewelry shop staring at you whenever we passed by
I missed laughing at you when that old lady kept smiling at you
I miss joining david contest together
I miss hearing your reaction when I told you we got vip tics
I miss lining up together with that lamb chop
I missed it when we saw Daniel at the carpark
I miss taking our own sweet time to walk to the amphitheatre while everyone else was running including the lamb chop
I miss waiting for david together
I miss stalking that cute guy together
I miss watching and swooning over david together
I miss walking to sunway pyramid together with that lamb chop and when he was whining about admitting himself into the hospital
I missed it when you surprised me with a birthday cake
I miss insulting you in the car
I miss walking together to the stadium
I miss watching lee hom’s concert together and singing along I miss laughing at you when you did weird random kung fu moves while sleeping
I miss roaming around the hospital with you looking for ‘lost souls’
I miss laughing at the 2nd couple together
I miss talking about lala mui with their high socks
I miss swooning over zac and lucas

I MISS…the best friend i used to know..the one that is still here but somehow gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment