Friday, May 8, 2009

continued..

Went to the hosp next day to visit Jess grandmother..
walked around the hosp after that to look for "lost souls" lol
went to the paediatric floor (children)..wanted to roam in there but the nurse kept looking at us..so didnt go in..being in the hosp is really depressing


Went to TGIF at night for my belated birth dinner..


i only got to drink warm water when my sis got to drink the milkshake..thanks to my stupid cough..

DONT mind me..i like taking pics for no reason

ordered mac and cheese

see the cheese oozing out of it?

chicken caijun and cheese

3 in 1 splatter

fish and chips

shrimp spaghetti

boneless chicken



After that..since they knew it was my bithday..
they made me stand on the chair..sing and give a speech using the ketchup bottle as a mic..embarassing...

doing their ritual we will rock you thing..lol

Got a chocalate mud pie cake for the humiliation


Went to OldTown

ordered coffee..needed to stay up to do last minute hw.

it really works..i stayed up till 1:40am..lol


Sigh..lee hom is gone now..it all happened so fast.
11-4-09 and 2-5-09 <3> I will never forget this 2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment