Thursday, March 19, 2009

My first post

Okay..this is so totally random
i was bored so i created a blog..lol
since everyone seems to have a blog now..even grandma's have blog
but it can help improve my eng anyway..so..whatever

Let me intro to you what this blog is gonna be about first..lol
part emo..crap..lame..Lee Hom!! =D David!! and other random stuff
depends on my mood

What kind of friggin holiday is this?!
its not a hol when the annoying teachers give so damn much homework
i had like add maths paper x4,maths,karangan,sivik and moral project to do..and chem and sej test..Gah!

btw..now i know why ppl just cant stop eating when they are depressed..
you feel a certain urge to eat alot..and its NOT good

im probably talking to myself anyway
since no one even know this blog exist..
haha..lame..

gtg..hunt for chocies

gosh..its 4:45 am and im not asleep yet..yaiks

No comments:

Post a Comment